- "demands teamwork, innovation, and customer focus at all times"
- "perfect balance of HR expertise, business acumen and human compassion"
- "brilliant, pragmatic, organized and has a good sense of humor"
- "unique ability to combine tactical HR competencies with a strategic focus"
- "performs exceptionally well under pressure"
- "laser-like thinking allows her to see through complex issues when making decisions"
- "superbly astute, forward-thinking, consummate professional in the field of Human Resources"
Dale brings a passion for Human Resources and over 30 years of strategic HR experience to each and every client she serves. She functions as a trusted confidant and advisor to Boards, management, and employees alike and is known for her hands-on, cost-effective, creative, and client-focused solutions addressing human capital challenges for small to medium businesses and not-for-profits.
Prior to founding UnCommon Human Resources, Dale was the Global Chief Human Resource Officer for NYSE Euronext. Dale served as the business liaison to the Human Resources and Compensation Committees of the Board and managed functions as varied as Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, Executive and Managment Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Ethics and Business Conduct and Corporate Administration.
Dale has an inherent belief that we all must give back to the best of our abilities. She is a member of the executive committee of the board of PFLAG National, the family and ally voice of the LGBTQ movement, and is a frequent speaker on family acceptance. She is a trustee of B'nai Jeshurun of NYC and is active in its social action programs. Dale also serves as a Commissioner for the Women's Refugee Commission.